COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Performance Begin Again Reunion-Yoon Do-Hyun 'Love Poem' cover of IU with some fellow Begin Again Reunion cast-mates. (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

#비긴어게인Reunion #윤도현 #Love_poem|한편의 '시📜'를 읽어주는 듯한 묵직한 목소리, 윤도현의 〈Love poem〉♪ 〈비긴어게인 Reunion(beginagainreunion)〉| 방송 2020.12.22

Begin Again Reunion-Yoon Do-Hyun 'Love Poem' cover of IU with some fellow Begin Again Reunion cast-mates.

Begin Again is a korean tv show where singers n musicians show their music n artistry to the public outside their regular setting, by busking but due to difficult circumstances - this latest seasons reunion episode sees the cast perform in a closed setting. Reunion cast includes previous season's regulars (some who nvr appeared together in the same season of this show)

This reunion special includes Yoon Do-Hyun (Begin Again season 1), Suhyun (Begin Again season 2-4), Henry (Begin Again seasons 2-4), Paul Kim (Begin Again season 3), Lee Hi (Begin Again season 4) n Lim Heon-il (Begin Again season 3).

I love this show for wat it does but keep forgetting to watch it when it shows up. missed the fact its only a reunion special one-off when i posted their cover of dynamite n dolphin b4.

(Now if only there were also KS cards of Paul Kim, Yoon Do-Hyun, Lee Sora, So-hyang, Crush, SeongHwan(?), Henry, Yoo Hee-Yeol, Juck-Jae n Hyun-Woo , i'd be a happy man)

I mis-surnamed Heon-il as Lee instead of Lim originally, iv changed it to Lim Heon-il here now.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

Paul Kim "Maybe It's Not Our Fault" cover of Baek Ye-rin
잘못은 아닐 거야〉♬ 〈비긴어게인 Reunion(beginagainreunion)〉|방송 2020.12.22

Henry "Just Be Me"
#비긴어게인Reunion #헨리 #JUST_BE_ME
'만능 아티스트' 헨리(Henry)가 들려주는 힐링 곡💖 〈JUST BE ME〉♪ 〈비긴어게인 Reunion(beginagainreunion)〉|방송 2020.12.22

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

Yoon Do-Hyun - song title not known#1 | 듣는 이의 마음을 울리는 윤도현(Yoon Do Hyun)의 목소리👍🏻 〈흰수염고래〉♬ 〈비긴어게인 Reunion(beginagainreunion)〉|방송 2020.12.22

Yoon Do-Hyun - song title not known#2 | (귀👂🏻 호강 TIME) 어머니 팬을 위한 윤도현의 〈사랑했나봐〉♪ 〈비긴어게인 Reunion(beginagainreunion)〉|방송 2020.12.22
(귀👂🏻 호강 TIME) 어머니 팬을 위한 윤도현의 〈사랑했나봐〉

Last edited:
Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

Yoon Do-Hyun x Lee Hi x Lim Heon-il 'Alleyway' (song title from google translate, may not be 100% right) | 모두의 고막👂🏻을 녹이는 윤도현x이하이x임헌일의 〈골목길〉♪ 〈비긴어게인 Reunion(beginagainreunion)〉|방송 2020.12.22

Lee Su-Hyun x Paul Kim 'I'll Write' (song title from google translate, may not be 100% right) | 위로의 목소리✉로 전하는 이수현x폴킴의 〈편지할게요〉♬ 〈비긴어게인 Reunion(beginagainreunion)〉|방송 2020.12.22

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I only watched 3 for Taeyeon. Henry and Suhyun might be enough to get me to watch 2,4

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I only watched 3 for Taeyeon. Henry and Suhyun might be enough to get me to watch 2,4
I can recommend you to watch 4 cos its all been subbed; 1,2 & 3 (except for Tae) hvnt been fully subbed. You can find the subbed eps thru twitter or reddit as i found others to be a little spammy for my taste, unless you hv a good pop-up blocker. I wish to hv finished watching 1 but cant find subs past ep 2 or so. The subber of 4 has continued to commit to finish non-Tae eps of 3 but is still ongoing. (I think Suhyun returns in 3 for non-Tae eps.) I hvnt found motivation to watch 3 yet as my faves were Tae ofc, Paul Kim, Lee Hi, Suhyun but for her chemistry with Crush n SeungHwan in 4, Sohyang n Lee Sora as well but Henry is just too earnest n publicity-hound like for my taste, same feel when i watch him with Sunny n on Happy Together, he's a great musician n he knows it but he doesnt seem to like to cooperate to make others look good unless they acknowledge him or sth, just rubs me the wrong way smh. Tho i admit he's entitled to the attitude. Still not my taste.

I wish this show was showing on my country's cable/satellite tv channel but no luck there, only mostly kbs/sbs and whatever channel had Hotel Del Luna is available. Running Man, Law of the Jungle and Happy Together when it was previously broadcasting are some of the shows i watched last year on tv. Music Bank, Inkigayo and the Show i believe are still being broadcast also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread