- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,040
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200,975
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
Family is everything
without them we're nothing
nothing but a husk
having no emotion
non existent feelings
how I linger on
no attachments
no voices
surrounded by death everyday
death is my mindset
my only way to live
is to destroy all I love
with a hunting knife
and a weak smile
All of this is in my head
a delusion of grandeur
not making sense
always holding me back
from a gentle reality
from focusing
from being the real me
without them we're nothing
nothing but a husk
having no emotion
non existent feelings
how I linger on
no attachments
no voices
surrounded by death everyday
death is my mindset
my only way to live
is to destroy all I love
with a hunting knife
and a weak smile
All of this is in my head
a delusion of grandeur
not making sense
always holding me back
from a gentle reality
from focusing
from being the real me