- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 2,548
- Reactions Received
- 9,068
- Location
- under these bitches skin
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
am I the only one who thinks this? I think that a lot of kpop fans think that just because you're a better dancer, it automatically makes you a better performer then everyone else. I really don't think this is true. there are a shit ton of amazing dancers in kpop who fail to actually perform if that makes sense? are they hitting the moves? yes. but are they making anyone actually feel anything? in a sense are they performing or is this just another dance practice to them? that's a question I ask a lot when watching kpop performances.
for example, I saw this CL performance the other day and had goosebumps at the end of it. is CL the best dancer in kpop? no. but she filled up that stage like nobody's business.
thoughts?
for example, I saw this CL performance the other day and had goosebumps at the end of it. is CL the best dancer in kpop? no. but she filled up that stage like nobody's business.
thoughts?