Best bromance in kpop. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Of course there are wonderful groups of humans and there are many bands that have a really good relationship among their members, but as SHINee´s Key once said "there are business friendships and there are friendships". You are supposed to be friendly with your colleagues, but it´s wise to remember that your colleagues are not your friends.
However, I think that considering that many idols basically grew up together as trainees, later as bandmates, some of the groups really seem to posses wonderful friendships and can be more than chill among each other.
So which groups do you think are able to be friends even outside work?

To me, I´d always say Seventeen because they genuinely seem to like each other. They are not super hyped around or extremely emotional. They are just pretty chill and normal. In my eyes that´s quite telling. I have never felt that they are "babying their maknae" or pretending too much for the cameras.
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't know about whole groups but
8/9 of EXO include Yixing in the 8
Don't ask me anything :taesip:
Bangtan's Suga and Hope.
Current active Suju line.
SHINee
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don't know about whole groups but
8/9 of EXO no not Yixing
Don't ask me anything :taesip:
Bangtan's Suga and Hope.
Current active Suju line.
SHINee
but I have to ask, why not Lay?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I got curious too
:ilovebread:
I honestly wouldn´t mind hearing who @PrideInBaek thinks about. I mean, I think it´s okay if they have a business-like relationship and get on each other´s nerves sometimes. I actually don´t think that all EXO are as close to one another as some other members. Like I don´t feel that Kai and Sehun have a lot in common etc. so it´s not really a big deal, but yay curious too :D.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
oh, Chanyeol? :) is he really ambitious? :D I have never seen him as such. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are superclose though. They are like besties :D. Baekhyun even stood up for him when he was accused of the cheating scandal. :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread