Best Candy Bar? (2 Viewers)

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
.
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
598
Reactions Received
1,346
Location
♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
Gender
Male
these heart attack inducing bars :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I used to like butterfingers but I think they changed the formula. The last time I bought it, I couldn't even finish it. So gross now :(
I heard they changed their recipe and people hated it.

So it's true then lol. Damn that sucks. Hopefully they change it back after the complaints!


Do you know Tina's taco brand? It's a frozen taco brand in the US. Well they did something similar. They changed their recipe from their original one everyone loved. And fans made petition and all kinds of stuff.... Finally they changed it back because everyone hated it.

Hopefully they do the same with Butterfinger.
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Emanresu
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm not a fan of sweet things but I sometimes enjoy Twix
And Dairy Milk Silk :sj_weary: that gooey goodness :pandaamazed:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread