- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
oh ok whatever then.she was joking xD
oh ok whatever then.she was joking xD
irene is my fav. memberoh ok whatever then.i cant imagne not stanning irene. i mean she's not even close to being my favorite member but i love her.
i didnt even know u stanned irene until now.I figured xD, just joking
forget him, it's already determined I'm the biggest irene stan, they're a T R A I T O R
i dint even know u stunned irene until now.
(i know im blind, didnt see the badge)
i like her a lot but:irene is my fav. member![]()
her visuals are out of the world. but her personality is even more beautiful.oh ok whatever then.i cant imagne not stanning irene. i mean she's not even close to being my favorite member but i love her.
true. she's a sweet girl and she's very talented as well.her visuals are out of the world. but her personality is even more beautiful.![]()
NO WENDY MY BABYi like her a lot but:
❤ yeri ❤ >>>>>>>>>> seulgi > joy > irene > wendy
she's a goddess honestly <3her visuals are out of the world. but her personality is even more beautiful.![]()
me:i like her a lot but:
❤ yeri ❤ >>>>>>>>>> seulgi > joy > irene > wendy
my sister stans yerime:
❤ yeri ❤ >>>>>>>>>> irene> wendy>seulgi/joy
my un actually reflects my bias list even tho i just combined tehir names randomly.
we yeri stans are endagred species.![]()
She was actually my original my original red velvet bias for almost a year, and i still like her, but i think her personality is probably just not for me, and I don't like her as much as the others. She's super talented though.NO WENDY MY BABY
oh, well, as long as you still like herShe was actually my original my original red velvet bias for almost a year, and i still like her, but i think her personality is probably just not for me, and I don't like her as much as the others. She's super talented though.
Yeri is just amazing. I love her. She has everything. She's so cute, but also sexy, and she's super talented.me:
❤ yeri ❤ >>>>>>>>>> irene> wendy>seulgi/joy
my un actually reflects my bias list even tho i just combined their names randomly.
we yeri stans are endagred species.![]()
to say that rv was better with 4 membersYeri is just amazing. I love her. She has everything. She's so cute, but also sexy, and she's super talented.![]()
Yeah I so still like her!~ There's only one group so far where I somewhat dislike a member.oh, well, as long as you still like her![]()
which one?Yeah I so still like her!~ There's only one group so far where I somewhat dislike a member.
tbh if yeri wasn't in red velvet i probably would've unstanned by now. she's my favorite by far.to say that rv was better with 4 members
those people need to open their eyes