Best KPOP song Line in 2019??? (1 Viewer)

BAD BAD IM SORRY IM BAD

  • Cool as F

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Addictive as F

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Cringe as F

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have to say...Yuna " BAD BAD IM SORRY IM BAD IM JUST THE WAY I AM" somehow is in my head for days now, what did that cult boss been doing with this tagline?! Lol, its cringe as F but somehow addicted as F as well @Ozymandias

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lol true BAD BAD I'M SORRY I'M BAD keeps playing in my head all the time for better or worse, I can't make it go away :yolk:

Also Gowon's WINGS, WINGS from Loona's Butterfly :sj_weary:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Everything Yuna does is iconic
High-key came to post that same line
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread