Better rapper: Chaeyoung of TWICE or Soyeon of (G)I-DLE (1 Viewer)

Who's rapping do you prefer?

  • Chaeyoung of TWICE

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Soyeon of (G)I-DLE

    Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Why not both?

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    15

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Soyeon :sanapray: i don't think they are comparable tbh...
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Soyeon :sanapray: i don't think they are comparable tbh...
RT LMAO. I don't think you can compare someone who's dominated in rap battles, called the best of her gen, and writes her own raps (ALL SONGS) to someone who talks on beat to kindergarten music...
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is about Jennie and Lisa? I couldve sworn the title said Soyeon vs Chaeyoung...
he was just relating to other idols it's ok

soyeon for me, but you can't compare them, soyeon is literally a 4th gen gem :pandaamazed:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread