Beware of Disney+ (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Disney+ is great. I've had it for like 16 days and its been great, but for the love of G-D its a data suck... Like a Succubus comes in and siphones the data right out of your router... I'm not even kidding. I have used Netflix/Hulu/Prime and while prime can use more data than Hulu and Netflix, its not that bad. With Netflix and Hulu, I can watch like 12 hours a day and still only use 6-15 gb of data, whereas with Disney+ it ranges from 33-58 gb... So, I will probably be paying for unlimited data pretty soon. lol... But just for those who are thinking about getting it--If you have unlimited data then you should be good, but if your plan only gives you like 250 gb to 1tb a month then you might be in trouble. lol... I remember those dark days when I was with AT&T and they were giving me 250gb of data for wifi.. Try doing that and tryna binge watch K-Dramas... I rest my case.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
There are parts of the world that don't have unlimited data on their internet?
That and the persistence of throttling... My provider loves to, occasionally slow the internet down to the point where pages take forever to load.. I have three computers (well actually five in my house, but I only really use two since one is not mine and the other two only work when hooked up to an external monitor) and they all get like this at the same time; thus, I know its not an issue of an old computer, but the company being a company.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There are parts of the world that don't have unlimited data on their internet?
I think they are somewhat rare in USA etc.

In my country all data plans are unlimited so it was bit shocker to find out.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I totally get that all. Our data is still limited here in germany as far as I know
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I have unlimited data after a similar experience. Getting chewed up too fast over games.
But that's quite ridiculous even for streaming standards.

35 gig wow......
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread