- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I let you and myself choose girl groups for my BF to listen to
and then rank their title tracks based on his taste and then I do the same.
Today's Group?
DREAMCATCHER
BF'S RANKING:
and then rank their title tracks based on his taste and then I do the same.
Today's Group?
DREAMCATCHER
BF'S RANKING:
- Fly High-Liked the transitions a lot and liked that it sounded different and unique. Almost anime-ish.
- YOU AND I-It sounded good. Liked the range of the song. Very energetic and the guitar solo was really cool.
- Scream-It’s catchier than others even though it’s not his thing necessarily he also likes the Tyco drums.
- BOCA-He really loved the guitar in the chorus part.
- Odd Eye-Thought it was weird wasn’t sure if he liked it or not. Felt neutral on it.
- What-It was good but nothing really stuck out to him.
- Deja Vu-Too melancholy for him and reminded him of Sailor Moon
- PIRI-It’s not catchy to him. It really wasn’t for him.
- Chase Me-Liked it because it was very rockyish.
- Good Night-It was alright. He didn’t think he would go out of his way to listen to it even though it's catchy.
GF'S RANKING (MINE):
- What-Love this song so much. I've listened to it a bunch and I still enjoy it a bunch.
- PIRI-I really like this song. I don't know why my BF has no taste and thought it wasn't catchy but oof.
- Fly High-This song is so underrated and legit one of their best songs.
- YOU AND I- THis song is just catchy and so much fun also queen Yoohyeon legit killed this era.
- BOCA-This song is so much fun and the guitar solo and everything is great.
- Deja Vu-This song is just iconic in my personal opinion. I really love it.
- Chase Me-An iconic comeback after they were MINX. Still holds strong now.
- Scream-My favorite part is the weird scream ScREAM SCREAM part in the chorus but everything else is just ok.
- Odd Eye-I straight up don't know how I feel about this song at all.
- Good Night-Their worst song ever.