BF vs. GF Girl Group Ranking: Dreamcatcher (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I let you and myself choose girl groups for my BF to listen to
and then rank their title tracks based on his taste and then I do the same.

Today's Group?
DREAMCATCHER

BF'S RANKING:​
  1. Fly High-Liked the transitions a lot and liked that it sounded different and unique. Almost anime-ish.​
  2. YOU AND I-It sounded good. Liked the range of the song. Very energetic and the guitar solo was really cool.​
  3. Scream-It’s catchier than others even though it’s not his thing necessarily he also likes the Tyco drums.​
  4. BOCA-He really loved the guitar in the chorus part.
  5. Odd Eye-Thought it was weird wasn’t sure if he liked it or not. Felt neutral on it.
  6. What-It was good but nothing really stuck out to him.
  7. Deja Vu-Too melancholy for him and reminded him of Sailor Moon
  8. PIRI-It’s not catchy to him. It really wasn’t for him.
  9. Chase Me-Liked it because it was very rockyish.
  10. Good Night-It was alright. He didn’t think he would go out of his way to listen to it even though it's catchy.
GF'S RANKING (MINE):​
  1. What-Love this song so much. I've listened to it a bunch and I still enjoy it a bunch.​
  2. PIRI-I really like this song. I don't know why my BF has no taste and thought it wasn't catchy but oof.​
  3. Fly High-This song is so underrated and legit one of their best songs.​
  4. YOU AND I- THis song is just catchy and so much fun also queen Yoohyeon legit killed this era.​
  5. BOCA-This song is so much fun and the guitar solo and everything is great.​
  6. Deja Vu-This song is just iconic in my personal opinion. I really love it.​
  7. Chase Me-An iconic comeback after they were MINX. Still holds strong now.​
  8. Scream-My favorite part is the weird scream ScREAM SCREAM part in the chorus but everything else is just ok.​
  9. Odd Eye-I straight up don't know how I feel about this song at all.​
  10. Good Night-Their worst song ever.​
What would you rank their title tracks as?
Which of our rankings matches yours the most?
Do you have any suggestions?
(Keep in mind longer lists will take more time)

Previous Lists Done:

Cherry Bullet
LOONA

Tag List:
@Reo @Yili @Yukibana @Darkseid @Vikki @Yachii​
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is a great idea! i think i am more on your bfs taste in this case

maybe i should do it with my bf too for more bgs tho probably bc we lean more to that side of the kpop industry
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
this is a great idea! i think i am more on your bfs taste in this case

maybe i should do it with my bf too for more bgs tho probably bc we lean more to that side of the kpop industry
I'd love to see this for you and your bf tbh. I know my Bf and I are more GG stans though.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd love to see this for you and your bf tbh. I know my Bf and I are more GG stans though.
I'll see if we can do it. We'll do a mix so we get people to actually read my threads tho LOL
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
taste :junweary: deja vu was my favourite kpop song last year in 2019
I feel bad its number six but it being there just tells you how much I love basically all of their songs and had a hard time ranking them
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I would be so interested in his ranking of f(x) singles. Even if he hated them all.
I'll add it to the list. We are doing IDLE before right now though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread