COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Tourney [BG/GG Team Tournament] fromis_9/SF9 VS Gugudan/VAV 3rd & 4th Place (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hello everyone! Welcome to 3rd & 4th place of the BG/GG Team Tournament. We are now at the 3rd and 4th place match and for this match and the final match, I will do repeats of the MV's. Thank you all for taking part.
Don't forget that there is still a 5-minute rule and if you vote before 5 minutes, then the team you have voted for will be deducted that vote. This may ruin the match, so please don't vote before.

fromis_9/SF9

VS

Gugudan/VAV

@Mirae I'm not sure if you wanted to be tagged for these last two matches at all? If you do, then I'll tag you in the finals.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I forgot to put in my vote and input lol but I might do this again in the final.
So, for this match, I will vote Gugudan/VAV.
Although I love fromis_9 Fun and I liked SF9 RPM, I really love Gugudan's not that type and I think VAV's Senorita is very catchy!
So my vote goes to Gugudan and VAV.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Vote Gugudan or else God Sejeong is going super saiyan on your ass :wimwim:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I love this part lol and I also love the Hershey's kiss part lmao
That whole MV is such a trip lol. Tbh Gugudan has really underrated MVs, always fits the concept :sanapray:
Even A Girl Like Me which is supposed to play off a narcissistic concept is 10/10 :yolk:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I guess me too :wimwim:
Also never forget the superior subunit OguOgu, gone too soon :yolk:

Haha, love it! I still have yet to know their names. I know there are Sejeong and Mina but that's only who I know.
One of the girls was wearing a rainbow on her dress :pepelgbt: and what do you mean, gone too soon?

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Voted Fromis :taesip:
Have fun losing :taesip:

Haha, love it! I still have yet to know their names. I know there are Sejeong and Mina but that's only who I know.
One of the girls was wearing a rainbow on her dress :pepelgbt: and what do you mean, gone too soon?
Oh the maknae Hyeyeon left the group, she's the one who was in OguOgu with Mina so that subunit is effectively dead now :umjicry:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Poll has now closed.
Congratulations to Gugudan/VAV and also well done to fromis_9/SF9, they put up a great fight!

4th - fromis_9/SF9
3rd - Gugudan/VAV

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread