- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I've noticed that I have 2 types of biases within most groups
The ones that have a distinct personality and I like them cause of their on-screen antics and variety stuff rather than how they look
and the ones that are just visually appealing/hot/unique but have little to not personality. They just act like every other idol and are essentially sheep.
I always find myself connecting more with the personality ones but I can rarely find those since I mostly just watch MV's are barely any variety so I'm stuck with a bunch of kinda uninteresting biases as far as them being an actual living person goes :wonugl:
The ones that have a distinct personality and I like them cause of their on-screen antics and variety stuff rather than how they look
and the ones that are just visually appealing/hot/unique but have little to not personality. They just act like every other idol and are essentially sheep.
I always find myself connecting more with the personality ones but I can rarely find those since I mostly just watch MV's are barely any variety so I'm stuck with a bunch of kinda uninteresting biases as far as them being an actual living person goes :wonugl: