News Big Hit deny Jungkook is in a relationship with Lee Yoo Bi (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
Recently, one YouTuber who posts content about K-pop stars uploaded a video that claimed the two stars were dating. According to the video, Lee Yoo Bi is a fan of Jungkook, and she engaged in “lovestagram” by posting purple hearts on her Instagram account. Also, it was pointed out that Jungkook’s older brother and Lee Yoo Bi’s younger sister are following each other on social media. In addition, the YouTuber shared that the two stars wore matching clothes and bracelets and that Jungkook fits Lee Yoo Bi’s description of her ideal type, which is a “manly man with pretty eyes.”

On December 27, Lee Yoo Bi’s agency Y-Bloom Entertainment commented, “That’s a groundless [rumor]. Lee Yoo Bi and Jungkook’s dating news make no sense. They’ve never met, and they don’t know each other. Among the BTS members, Lee Yoo Bi knew Suga, but that was a long time ago. We don’t even know if they’re in touch right now.”

On the same day, Jungkook’s label Big Hit Music stated that it is not true that Jungkook is dating Lee Yoo Bi. The agency is taking regular legal action against malicious posts and false information related to BTS.


Source

@ARMY ​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
she wanted attention, she got it.
teasing the public and then being like "omg, such rumours!" is just ... stupid.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Wait- she did something? :dubuthink:
the hearts? like, are we gonna pretend she had no idea that this could sparkle rumours? before anyone says "but idols can use hearts to express platonic hearts too" they definitely can, but it should not surprise them that rumours are created out of it.
 

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,476
Reactions Received
41,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
241,144
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
the hearts? like, are we gonna pretend she had no idea that this could sparkle rumours? before anyone says "but idols can use hearts to express platonic hearts too" they definitely can, but it should not surprise them that rumours are created out of it.
I asked because I really had no idea about it, I don't even know who is she.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If I was an idol I’d be constantly wrapped up in dating rumors for all the hearts I’d put on others Instagram posts :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I asked because I really had no idea about it, I don't even know who is she.
neither do I, but now she is popular. I do feel sorry for her a bit, but hey if it helps her career, why not :D. at least , now people will know who she is!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread