Rumor Big Hit Entertainment merging rumor. (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Honestly this is so random, I would be surprised if it’s true. But at the same time, most of the latest rumours are turning out to be true so it might happen. I just don’t see what Big Hit would be gaining out of it. I seriously can’t see how this benefits them at all.
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Honestly this is so random, I would be surprised if it’s true. But at the same time, most of the latest rumours are turning out to be true so it might happen. I just don’t see what Big Hit would be gaining out of it. I seriously can’t see how this benefits them at all.
I agree. I'm not really sure what they'd gain from such a merger, honestly. Big Hit seems to be doing perfectly fine on its own considering everything it and its group has achieved. Plus, TxT is getting plenty of attention already... It's strange why they would decide to go down this route.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wut? According to the journalist, company A has the most popular GG in Korea, so that would be JYP? I'm not sure about company B but so far, this doesn't make any sense to me. Like, BH is doing great on their own...
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
JYP and BigHit are close, but there's no way they'd do that.
IF they want to take over a company, then it will be a smaller one.
Still, it's pointless to do that cuz they have to pay for the other company and it won't change their position: BTS made them a top company but they're not a big3 since they don't invest outside the showbizz industry and only have 1 active group
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread