2010
1. JYP - Miss A - Bad Girl Good Girl
4. YG - 2NE1 - Go Away
5. SM - GG - OH!
7. BH - Homme - Still Eating Well
2011
4. YG - 2NE1 - Lonely
6. SM - f(x) - Danger
11. JYP - Miss A - Good-bye Baby
20. BH - Lee Hyun - You are the Best of My Life
2012
1. YG - Psy - Gangnam Style
11. SM - GG-TTS - Twinkle
18. JYP - Wonder Girls - Like This
40. BH - 2AM - I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me
2013
1. YG - Psy - Gentleman
13. SM - GG - I Got A Boy
46. JYP/BH - 2AM - One Spring Day
2014
2. YG - Taeyang - Eyes, Nose, Lips
18. SM - EXO - Overdose
57. JYP - Sunmi - Full Moon (feat. Lena)
-no BH-
2015
1. YG - BigBang - Bang Bang Bang
6. JYP - Baek A Yeon - Shoudn't Have (feat. Young K)
7. SM - EXO - Call Me Baby
90. BH - BTS - I Need U
2016
1. JYP - Twice - Cheer Up
20. SM - Baekhyun - Dream (& Suzy)
30. YG - Lee Hi - Breathe
87 - BH - BTS - Fire
2017
8. JYP - Twice - Knock Knock
9. YG - AKMU - Last Goodbye
13. BH - BTS - Spring Day
14. SM - EXO - Kokobop
2018
1. YG - iKon - Love Scenario
3. SM - Paul Kim - Every Day, Every Moment
19. BH - BTS - Fake Love
20. JYP - Twice - Dance the Night Away
2019
3. SM - Paul Kim - Every Day, Every Moment
5. BH - BTS - Boy With Luv (feat. Halsey)
11. JYP - Itzy - Dalla Dalla
28. YG - AKMU - How Can I Love the Heartbreak, You're the One I Love
2020
8. YG - AKMU - How Can I Love the Heartbreak, You're the One I Love
9. SM - Red Velvet - Psycho
11. BH - BTS - Dynamite
53. JYP - Itzy - Wannabe
1. JYP - Miss A - Bad Girl Good Girl
4. YG - 2NE1 - Go Away
5. SM - GG - OH!
7. BH - Homme - Still Eating Well
2011
4. YG - 2NE1 - Lonely
6. SM - f(x) - Danger
11. JYP - Miss A - Good-bye Baby
20. BH - Lee Hyun - You are the Best of My Life
2012
1. YG - Psy - Gangnam Style
11. SM - GG-TTS - Twinkle
18. JYP - Wonder Girls - Like This
40. BH - 2AM - I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me
2013
1. YG - Psy - Gentleman
13. SM - GG - I Got A Boy
46. JYP/BH - 2AM - One Spring Day
2014
2. YG - Taeyang - Eyes, Nose, Lips
18. SM - EXO - Overdose
57. JYP - Sunmi - Full Moon (feat. Lena)
-no BH-
2015
1. YG - BigBang - Bang Bang Bang
6. JYP - Baek A Yeon - Shoudn't Have (feat. Young K)
7. SM - EXO - Call Me Baby
90. BH - BTS - I Need U
2016
1. JYP - Twice - Cheer Up
20. SM - Baekhyun - Dream (& Suzy)
30. YG - Lee Hi - Breathe
87 - BH - BTS - Fire
2017
8. JYP - Twice - Knock Knock
9. YG - AKMU - Last Goodbye
13. BH - BTS - Spring Day
14. SM - EXO - Kokobop
2018
1. YG - iKon - Love Scenario
3. SM - Paul Kim - Every Day, Every Moment
19. BH - BTS - Fake Love
20. JYP - Twice - Dance the Night Away
2019
3. SM - Paul Kim - Every Day, Every Moment
5. BH - BTS - Boy With Luv (feat. Halsey)
11. JYP - Itzy - Dalla Dalla
28. YG - AKMU - How Can I Love the Heartbreak, You're the One I Love
2020
8. YG - AKMU - How Can I Love the Heartbreak, You're the One I Love
9. SM - Red Velvet - Psycho
11. BH - BTS - Dynamite
53. JYP - Itzy - Wannabe
In 2018 and 2019, Paul Kim is not a SM artist. The song was under SM Entertainment since it was an OST for a drama in SM C&C
if you want the artist in the company then it is
2018 - #26 - Red Velvet - Bad Boy
2019 - #9 - Taeyeon - Four Seasons
if you want the artist in the company then it is
2018 - #26 - Red Velvet - Bad Boy
2019 - #9 - Taeyeon - Four Seasons
Last edited: