New MV Billlie | 'RING ma Bell (what a wonderful world)' (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
@Yachii maybe you’ll like
I like it. It rings differently; but I'd consider it a soft song. I added it to my playlist to add a little bit of variety. After having check some of their stuff, however, I have to conclude that the group as a whole is not for me.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I like it. It rings differently; but I'd consider it a soft song. I added it to my playlist to add a little bit of variety. After having check some of their stuff, however, I have to conclude that the group as a whole is not for me.
They are versatile. But this song is your taste :sippinthetea:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, it is. Generally speaking; versatility, that is widely so much considered a positive, comes across as a negative in my side.
I knew
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread