Binging South Park (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Not sure how a person can even binge 24 seasons but since I already watched half of em at one point and I'm skipping the ones that seem boring so yea.

I'm procrastinating really hard rn and South Park is my ticket out.

I'm on season 6 now and honestly I'm probably gonna skip most of the next episodes until like 12. Cause it seems to only get interesting then, for now only like 3 out of 12 episodes are interesting. The rest just fill a lot of time or aren't funny to me cause I don't understand references from when I was only 4 years old.

Still... Cartman making Scott Tennorman eat his parents is iconic :sanapray:

Do y'all have a favorite season?​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I love south park. Any season is enjoyable to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I love south park. Any season is enjoyable to me.
I think I thought the same when I was younger but now it's different. I enjoy all episodes but I'd rather not waste so much time on each if only a few are really really worth it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,198
Reactions Received
46,867
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,717
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I used to love it, but not anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if they started making fun of K-pop now... of course, if they have, would you still be watching it? lol but yeah, I stopped when the episode about Tourette's first aired. Not. Cool. Producers!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I used to love it, but not anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if they started making fun of K-pop now... of course, if they have, would you still be watching it? lol but yeah, I stopped when the episode about Tourette's first aired. Not. Cool. Producers!
Idk. I would still watch honestly, they've made fun of worse stuff truly and I guess where I'm at right now they haven't caused me any real consern cause everything has been either ironic or completely valid like the entire scientology episode. So idk, we'll see since I haven't watched the last like 8 seasons at all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread