Appreciation Black Dial - Soile at Gakku Dauysy 2022 (1 Viewer)

Yuzuru

๐ผ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ถ
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐“Š
Pronouns
โ„๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’

@Ravens

I still canโ€™t believe Black Dial finally reunited to perform at this event!๐Ÿ‘€
I miss them.
​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yerichu
Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
1,739
Reactions Received
1,579
Location
Cinema at Jupiter
Website
twitter.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,325
Fandom
ะšะธะจ, ะะŸ

@Ravens

I still canโ€™t believe Black Dial finally reunited to perform at this event!๐Ÿ‘€
I miss them.
​
At the time (like a few weeks ago) I didn't even know that the boys of BD reunited, but it's nice to see them reunite! Also IIRC Teddy (Tiko) and L (Esko) made up the duo EQ, Ken-G became a soloist, Tachi joined Sevenlight, and Ray became a member of DNA (as far as I know the latter two disbanded).
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yuzuru

Yuzuru

๐ผ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ถ
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐“Š
Pronouns
โ„๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’
At the time (like a few weeks ago) I didn't even know that the boys of BD reunited, but it's nice to see them reunite! Also IIRC Teddy (Tiko) and L (Esko) made up the duo EQ, Ken-G became a soloist, Tachi joined Sevenlight, and Ray became a member of DNA (as far as I know the latter two disbanded).
Yeah Qpopโ€™s still surviving.
 

Yuzuru

๐ผ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ถ
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐“Š
Pronouns
โ„๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread