COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Black Women Create Themselves In The Sims: No Mods vs. Mods (ft. EbonixSims) (1 Viewer)

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I wouldn't want to play TS4 without mods... It's so blah. Ebonix is one of my favorite content creators; she did pretty good modding their Sims.

Reactions Received
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I haven't played in so long but I usually play without mods.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
No mods Sims 4 is lacking in so much still after 6 years of being originally released, just really simple stuff too like the skin colors which they have finally made much more detailed, greedy EA is the worst, Sims 4 is not what The Sims once was

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The new skin patch is a good start but sliders really would have been better. I can't believe I'm saying this but there aren't enough white tones.

Mods have made S4 bearable. I've gotten drugs, serial killers, cancer, prostitution and playable schools etc
EA could never

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
No mods Sims 4 is lacking in so much still after 6 years of being originally released, just really simple stuff too like the skin colors which they have finally made much more detailed, greedy EA is the worst, Sims 4 is not what The Sims once was
The new skin patch is a good start but sliders really would have been better. I can't believe I'm saying this but there aren't enough white tones.

Mods have made S4 bearable. I've gotten drugs, serial killers, cancer, prostitution and playable schools etc
EA could never
At this point, modders might as well make their own game

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread