Comeback BLACKPINK COMEBACK CONFIRMED FOR JUNE 26TH (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Anyone want to place bets whether or not this gets delayed again or contains repackaged songs?

I mean don't get me wrong I cheer for BP despite not being a fan but I jeer YG BS.
Well it's pre-release single so i wonder if it even has more than one song.. but still :jisoosmh::jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The blue aesthetic looks so interesting! I wonder what it will be? Seaside concept perhaps?
Oh, but it looks like tiled floor? Maybe swimming pool? Or sth else??
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I was thinking that it could be a retro concept of some sort?
Retro really does seem to be the trend in the west but idk if YG will go for the concept for a Korean comeback? I feel like the teaser gives away nothing tbh. If we look at their past first teasers, they didn't hint the concept at all, expect maybe KTL.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I was thinking that it could be a retro concept of some sort?
They were giving a lot of hints to that last year. It's still possible
Still wondering what they were gonna do with that basketball logo before YGE cancelled the November comeback
 
  • Like
Reactions: amourpinks and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread