- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
The blue aesthetic looks so interesting! I wonder what it will be? Seaside concept perhaps?
WE WANT THE QUEENS IN BIKINISThe blue aesthetic looks so interesting! I wonder what it will be? Seaside concept perhaps?
Well it's pre-release single so i wonder if it even has more than one song.. but stillAnyone want to place bets whether or not this gets delayed again or contains repackaged songs?
I mean don't get me wrong I cheer for BP despite not being a fan but I jeer YG BS.
Oh, but it looks like tiled floor? Maybe swimming pool? Or sth else??The blue aesthetic looks so interesting! I wonder what it will be? Seaside concept perhaps?
I was thinking that it could be a retro concept of some sort?WE WANT THE QUEENS IN BIKINIS![]()
Retro really does seem to be the trend in the west but idk if YG will go for the concept for a Korean comeback? I feel like the teaser gives away nothing tbh. If we look at their past first teasers, they didn't hint the concept at all, expect maybe KTL.I was thinking that it could be a retro concept of some sort?
They were giving a lot of hints to that last year. It's still possibleI was thinking that it could be a retro concept of some sort?