BLACKPINK CONFIRMED COMEBACK IN JUNE!! (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh shit
What about the trucks?!
Honestly I have no idea... a lot of blinks were already pissed at kblinks for planning the event the same two days as the jentle home grand opening. I think they should still do it just to get our point across on what we want and to show them that we want a full album, they just need to reschedule it.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Honestly I have no idea... a lot of blinks were already pissed at kblinks for planning the event the same two days as the jentle home grand opening. I think they should still do it just to get our point across on what we want and to show them that we want a full album, they just need to reschedule it.
Yeah, I hate that sm
Hopefully it's not too late or change the demands too

13 trucks for 3 days to represent the 13 songs in 3 years.
Blinks are twisted in the most beautiful way
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I’ve only been a blink since 2017 but I’ve been programmed for this day since I was born
:mgblush:
You've had this thread in the drafts since you joined
Don't lie :zoomeyes:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah, I hate that sm
Hopefully it's not too late or change the demands too

13 trucks for 3 days to represent the 13 songs in 3 years.
Blinks are twisted in the most beautiful way
And the trucks are going to be I front of yg, the black label, and multiple media centers... blinks are mentally deranged but in the best way possible.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You've had this thread in the drafts since you joined
Don't lie :zoomeyes:
I haven’t had it in the drafts but I’ve had the idea on what I would say ever since that thread where I pretended that bp just came back because I was going mentally insane
:we_kpopsourcing:
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
seems like its happening, finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: amourpinks
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
but i cant imagine, never ever they will give us a full album.. ! it will be another mini and 1mv ..
back to the dungeons for another 1+ year
They mentioned how they brought in foreign producers to work On blackpinks comeback. These are big name producers as well. I don’t think they would spend all that effort for another mini album. Idk this comeback feels different from the ones before it...
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They mentioned how they brought in foreign producers to work On blackpinks comeback. These are big name producers as well. I don’t think they would spend all that effort for another mini album. Idk this comeback feels different from the ones before it...
i REALLY hope i am wrong and you are right ! :sanapray: :sanapray: :pepecry2:
 
  • Love
Reactions: amourpinks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread