Teaser Blackpink - 'Lovesick Girls' MV Teaser (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Now we can hear part of the song, I'm really liking the sound!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
A Car shot, members looking sad and heartbroken, slow running shots, this is classic YG lol :sj_weary:

Sounds like it could be something new from BP after quite a while so I'm actually intrigued :sanapray:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Sounds a bit like Charli XCX, I guess that person who was giving descriptions of the whole album was telling the truth...
Exactly what I thought as well, and I think David Guetta is part of the producing team, might just gonna be a blink for this title cuz it sounds really great so far.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
A Car shot, members looking sad and heartbroken, slow running shots, this is classic YG lol :sj_weary:

Sounds like it could be something new from BP after quite a while so I'm actually intrigued :sanapray:
I know right? Sounds kinda Big Bang-ish right now...
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
A Car shot, members looking sad and heartbroken, slow running shots, this is classic YG lol :sj_weary:

Sounds like it could be something new from BP after quite a while so I'm actually intrigued :sanapray:
The MV seems to be different. No big fancy background construct in one big room as a set, hopefully we'll get something different that isnt just copy pasting past MVs again
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Exactly what I thought as well, and I think David Guetta is part of the producing team, might just gonna be a blink for this title cuz it sounds really great so far.
They really got David Guetta? I'm surprised their not media playing that more!
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
They really got David Guetta? I'm surprised their not media playing that more!
Yeah I was surprised to see him as well. Teddy is still included in every track but Jisoo & Jennie have participated in lyric writing and producing for the title as wel iirc
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yeah I was surprised to see him as well. Teddy is still included in every track but Jisoo & Jennie have participated in lyric writing and producing for the title as wel iirc
Why aren't they playing all of this up more??? Jennie and Jisoo co-writing!! Blinks should be losing their shit right now!
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Why aren't they playing all of this up more??? Jennie and Jisoo co-writing!! Blinks should be losing their shit right now!
I just saw some replies on reddit that pointed it out, all of them were happy they worked on it more, maybe Rose will produce and write for her solo as well.. whenever that is coming lol
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I just saw some replies on reddit that pointed it out, all of them were happy they worked on it more, maybe Rose will produce and write for her solo as well.. whenever that is coming lol
I've seen her on live just absentmindedly playing the piano and it sounded SO GOOD! I can't wait to see what she makes when she's actually trying! LOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread