COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Teaser Blackpink - 'Lovesick Girls' MV Teaser (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。゚ Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт 。゚✧ °・
Reactions Received
KS Coins

@Blink​

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Now we can hear part of the song, I'm really liking the sound!

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
A Car shot, members looking sad and heartbroken, slow running shots, this is classic YG lol :sj_weary:

Sounds like it could be something new from BP after quite a while so I'm actually intrigued :sanapray:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Sounds a bit like Charli XCX, I guess that person who was giving descriptions of the whole album was telling the truth...
Exactly what I thought as well, and I think David Guetta is part of the producing team, might just gonna be a blink for this title cuz it sounds really great so far.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Omg the teaser sounds so good. I really hope this song is a banger :yolk:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
A Car shot, members looking sad and heartbroken, slow running shots, this is classic YG lol :sj_weary:

Sounds like it could be something new from BP after quite a while so I'm actually intrigued :sanapray:
I know right? Sounds kinda Big Bang-ish right now...

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

The MV seems to be different. No big fancy background construct in one big room as a set, hopefully we'll get something different that isnt just copy pasting past MVs again

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Exactly what I thought as well, and I think David Guetta is part of the producing team, might just gonna be a blink for this title cuz it sounds really great so far.
They really got David Guetta? I'm surprised their not media playing that more!

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
They really got David Guetta? I'm surprised their not media playing that more!
Yeah I was surprised to see him as well. Teddy is still included in every track but Jisoo & Jennie have participated in lyric writing and producing for the title as wel iirc

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah I was surprised to see him as well. Teddy is still included in every track but Jisoo & Jennie have participated in lyric writing and producing for the title as wel iirc
Why aren't they playing all of this up more??? Jennie and Jisoo co-writing!! Blinks should be losing their shit right now!

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Why aren't they playing all of this up more??? Jennie and Jisoo co-writing!! Blinks should be losing their shit right now!
I just saw some replies on reddit that pointed it out, all of them were happy they worked on it more, maybe Rose will produce and write for her solo as well.. whenever that is coming lol

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I just saw some replies on reddit that pointed it out, all of them were happy they worked on it more, maybe Rose will produce and write for her solo as well.. whenever that is coming lol
I've seen her on live just absentmindedly playing the piano and it sounded SO GOOD! I can't wait to see what she makes when she's actually trying! LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread