Performance BLACKPINK on James Corden! (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
The girls play 'Flinch'





Performance of 'Kill This Love'

 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Jisoo is a badass for not flinching even a little bit!

And Jennie is adorable! Reminds me of when she "wasn't afraid" of the haunted house on Running Man lol.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Jisoo is a badass for not flinching even a little bit!

And Jennie is adorable! Reminds me of when she "wasn't afraid" of the haunted house on Running Man lol.
I'm posting here to mention I wrote almost exactly the same thing on this thread Appreciation - Jisoo is the coolest girl out there
(not a duplicate, I think cos i couldn't find the official video online earlier.)

I think Jisoo is badass n Lisa too in this.
:pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm posting here to mention I wrote almost exactly the same thing on this thread Appreciation - Jisoo is the coolest girl out there
(not a duplicate, I think cos i couldn't find the official video online earlier.)

I think Jisoo is badass n Lisa too in this.
:pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
It's all good, not a duplicate. Your thread was a cool 'Appreciation' of specifically Jisoo. This is obviously the full official upload of 'Flinch' plus the full performance of 'KTL'.

And yeah, Lisa took it kind of well too. Probably only reacted more than she would have because of Rose lmao.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
It's all good, not a duplicate. Your thread was a cool 'Appreciation' of specifically Jisoo. This is obviously the full official upload of 'Flinch' plus the full performance of 'KTL'.

And yeah, Lisa took it kind of well too. Probably only reacted more than she would have because of Rose lmao.
Not my thread just a post but I watched a reversed/mirror version earlier. Thnx for posting this video.

Love Chaelisa :pepeheart: they r so close to each other. Even James picked them to pair up.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Not my thread just a post but I watched a reversed/mirror version earlier. Thnx for posting this video.

Love Chaelisa :pepeheart: they r so close to each other. Even James picked them to pair up.
Ha! My mistake.

No problem.

It seems like the eldest two and youngest two get put together quite a bit. Rose pointed out the dynamic of the group when saying that she and Lisa "protect" the other two (even though she and Lisa are younger) lol.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Ha! My mistake.

No problem.

It seems like the eldest two and youngest two get put together quite a bit. Rose pointed out the dynamic of the group when saying that she and Lisa "protect" the other two (even though she and Lisa are younger) lol.
I just started loving them once I heard Kill This Love n biasing Rose ; but w/only 4 members it seem to me there only a few pairs that can happen in the three years, yeah Lisa +Jisoo n JenRose seems to happen less often to me but that's maybe my lack of finding their pairing or just JenSoo n ChaeLisa n JenLisa bonding more maybe. Anyway I think all four bond well together if some pairs r stronger.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread