BLACKPINK Square Two or Kill This Love - Which 2nd effort do you prefer? Their 2nd mini or 2nd single album? (1 Viewer)

Which second release do you prefer?

  • KILL THIS LOVE mini album

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • SQUARE TWO single album

    Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Both

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Neither

    Votes: 1 12.5%

  • Total voters
    8

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Square two i guess, cause for single it's good. Two great songs that good their own mvs + acoustic song of previous hit.

In other hand Kill This Love is not that impressing as mini, 4 songs and 1 remix of previous hit. It's just pretty short for mini album and I although I like the songs in the album I feel like it's Blackpink's weakest.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Playing With Fire is phenomenal but I noticed that tolerating Stay as soon as we got Hope Not.
Maybe someday we'll get a real ballad.

Kill this Love is honestly my favorite body of work from BP 2nd only to Square 1. You could mix any 2 songs and I'd still chose it over S2 or SU
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like both. Square Two I liked Playing With Fire and Stay. KTL I kind of liked the title track, but Kick It and Don't Know What To Do were my favorites. Still haven't heard Hope Not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Square Two
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread