She was originally in a Girl Group. Maybe you've heard this song?
Anyway, this is her debut song
I know the name Fifth Harmony but can't remember where, most western pop of the 2000s-til even now passed me by in my country except when I couldn't avoid them like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Gaga n 1D, I liked Harry Styles debut album from watching him on Late Late Show hosting but don't listen to him at all now. I'm more into 80s indie/alt. folk like Suzanne Vega, Tori Amos, R.E.M.
n for awhile John Legend. Later into Rachael Yamagata n Vienna
Only with kpop I try new n out of my comfort zone music/artistes n even then no bgs/male solos or too far from ggs. I'm ancient n quite set in my ways but still try new things once in awhile, frex Gfriend last week which I'm still learning n listening n watching until now(could almost kick myself missing their concert in Kuala Lumpur(where I'm staying now but I was away south the time when they hold the concert plus I wouldn't appreciate them then.) I've missed BlackPink, Gfriend n Twice(not a big fan but I like Dahyun n Mina, also Sana Momo n Tzuyu if.) this year -don't know when they'll be bk in my country again for concert.
[sorry for long post derailing ur thread, blame u for trick/click baiting title!!!)