- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
So, I came across this youtuber who also does reactions for other Kpop groups, including Dreamcatcher and this is what she had to say about it all.
My personal thoughts are I can see how it is disrespectful if there are rules put in place to know how to use the Ganesha statue and I think YG should make an apology, even if they had no intentions of offending anyone.
Like she said, Lisa might be a Buddhist (I just checked and it says she is), so she would know where to place it as Ganesha may also be placed in Buddhist sculptures.
I'm not religious at all and while I can't stand religion, I do think YG are playing with fire (lol no pun intended), so they should apologise whether it was their intention or not.
Anyway, what are your thoughts?
My personal thoughts are I can see how it is disrespectful if there are rules put in place to know how to use the Ganesha statue and I think YG should make an apology, even if they had no intentions of offending anyone.
Like she said, Lisa might be a Buddhist (I just checked and it says she is), so she would know where to place it as Ganesha may also be placed in Buddhist sculptures.
I'm not religious at all and while I can't stand religion, I do think YG are playing with fire (lol no pun intended), so they should apologise whether it was their intention or not.
Anyway, what are your thoughts?