BLACKPINK's Kill This Love or How You Like That? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Kill this Love~
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Tbh, i love both songs but dont hv a preference rn for either. I prefer Stay or DKWTD from BlackPink. (I only recently, last yr after KTL came out; started liking BP-b4 tat i joked abt them only having 9 songs, but hopefully not in a mean way, mianhar. I gave KTL a listen n then saw their stages n fell for Rosé so im not objective abt them at all. Complete 180 degree turnaround from idc to ilyvm{idk if tat makes sense}).
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Tbh, i love both songs but dont hv a preference rn for either. I prefer Stay or DKWTD from BlackPink. (I only recently, last yr after KTL came out; started liking BP-b4 tat i joked abt them only having 9 songs, but hopefully not in a mean way, mianhar. I gave KTL a listen n then saw their stages n fell for Rosé so im not objective abt them at all. Complete 180 degree turnaround from idc to ilyvm{idk if tat makes sense}).
Tbh, i'm not biggest fan of KTL as song either, but i think the performance really makes it work. It's one of my fav choreos and stylings of Blackpink.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread