- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
International fans snappedDamn :pepehelp:
Imma wait till yall get the album, do unboxing videos and update me on the quality so I can make an informed purchaseI ordered the Black version from them
For those interested buying from ktown4u, they currently have a promotion going on where 10 winners get an all-member signed copy of the album and 20 winners get an all-member signed poster
![]()
BLACKPINK
World's Best KPOP Online store for Kpop Albums, Goods, K-Food and K-Beauty. Easy Order, Safe Payment, Fast Worldwide Shipping. EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONwww.ktown4u.com
Firstly, rip English.I feel bad for ever doubting blinks
Who many pre-orders overall?
What was it?I finally figured out what that was all about![]()