BLINKS!!! AND ANYONE WHO LIKES BLACKPINK! (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
blackpinks Coachella performance is gonna start soon, it's being broadcasted on youtube so if any of you want to watch it then here's the link! it's an hour long performance so get ready for it!


just an update on the situation, the actual performance on the live is gonna be delayed thirty minutes, its normal though so dont worry!
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I would stay up if I didn't have work in the morning .. x.x
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would stay up if I didn't have work in the morning .. x.x
theres probably gonna be a upload from coachella after the performance is done so you probably wont miss anything!
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
theres probably gonna be a upload from coachella after the performance is done so you probably wont miss anything!
Oh good, I'll watch in the morning then
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Can anyone tag me when Blackpink is about to perform?
ill try if im not to distract from the performance lol but its probably gonna be on the youtube live in about thirty minutes. but ill try to tag you when its about to start.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread