Rumor Blinks are ready to protest: #TreatBLACKPINKbetter (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
While I don't mind some YG trashing, I don't think Blackpink has been treated particularly bad. :joysip:
I don't mind it either and you're right, compared to others, they haven't had the worst part of YG, yet...
Still, there are some valid points, when it comes to BPs lack of songs/albums.
:oof_tea:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Not to defend YG at all, but not having a lot of comebacks shouldn't really be labelled "bad treatment." Blinks are choosing to follow the group and buy the album.

But yeah, any group in Blackpink's position deserves more comebacks. And YG does need to stop making false promises.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Not to defend YG at all, but not having a lot of comebacks shouldn't really be labelled "bad treatment." Blinks are choosing to follow the group and buy the album.

But yeah, any group in Blackpink's position deserves more comebacks. And YG does need to stop making false promises.
I think most of YHS' problems would be resolved, if he just could keep his mouth shut.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This is ok to do, at least is not something harmful.

That thing on the award, they should at least apologize and say they'll be more careful from now on.
What do you mean?
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I think most of YHS' problems would be resolved, if he just could keep his mouth shut.
He probably does all the promises to calm the acionists

I'm not sure if they are happy with the situation tho lol
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
He probably does all the promises to calm the acionists

I'm not sure if they are happy with the situation tho lol
That makes everything worse when he can't live up to his word. At this point, I doubt he would change his attitude.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't mind it either and you're right, compared to others, they haven't had the worst part of YG, yet...
Still, there are some valid points, when it comes to BPs lack of songs/albums.
:oof_tea:
Well I'm pretty used to long hiatuses between comebacks so I'm more like: "what did people expect" rather than being mad at yg about that ^^;
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread