@Blinks ft 10 Characters (1 Viewer)

Blinks, what do you want more ?

  • An Ari x Bp collab

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Bp full album

    Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Rosé solo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DJ snake X bp

    Votes: 2 14.3%

  • Total voters
    14

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
tbh while I would love to have rosés solo, I think having a full album is what would be better for blackpink right now.
i feel the same way
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I want a full album so badly, but I really don't expect there to be one. I'd love it if Rosé finally got her solo.
tbh while I would love to have rosés solo, I think having a full album is what would be better for blackpink right now.
BP full album >>>> Rosé solo >>>> everything else but I want them all at some point including Jisoo, Lisa solo n Jennie 2nd solo too Juseyo (listening to BP playlist on Spotify but it's too short!!!!! /not linked to KS cos I hv 2 Spotify accts./not sure how to switch link here)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
FULL ALBUM:worry::worry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread