COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Blinks Stay WINNNINNNGGG🤩🥰🤩🥰 (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
1. No AAA performance or daesang because YG is incompetent
2. No Mama performance or Daesang bc YG is sexist
3. No MMA performance or whatever tf they give because YG is suing Melon
2019 R.2 :sj_weary:
@Blink

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
1. No AAA performance or daesang because YG is incompetent
2. No Mama performance or Daesang bc YG is sexist
3. No MMA performance or whatever tf they give because YG is suing Melon
Yassss papa ygggggg come throughhhhh :wimwim:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Queens donating their awards to those in need. #PureHeartedQueens #CharityAngels :sanapray:
YG's just trying to replace Sean now that he's getting hate and his charitable image is no longer working in their favour.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
IM SO OVER IT IM DONE IM THROUGH!!

AND THAT MMA LINEUP IS ASS ON A PLATE HOW ARE YOU NOT GONNA HAVE TWICE OR ITZY, OR LITERALLY ANYONE WITH RELEVANCY OTHER THEN BTS??? WHO IS WATCHING THAT SHITE!!

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Is the MAMA lineup finalized? I thought there might be one final list announced :jisoosmh:
Either way BP pretty much had no chance of being in it so :nayeonisdone:

Papa YG :sj_weary:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Is the MAMA lineup finalized? I thought there might be one final list announced :jisoosmh:
Either way BP pretty much had no chance of being in it so :nayeonisdone:

Papa YG :sj_weary:
Then why'd Testosterone13 go :umjicry:

IM SO OVER IT IM DONE IM THROUGH!!

AND THAT MMA LINEUP IS ASS ON A PLATE HOW ARE YOU NOT GONNA HAVE TWICE OR ITZY, OR LITERALLY ANYONE WITH RELEVANCY OTHER THEN BTS??? WHO IS WATCHING THAT SHITE!!
Itzy not going to Mama or MMA makes no damn sense considering how well they did this year.
Mama straight has no Female rookie this year

Reactions Received
KS Coins

Itzy not going to Mama or MMA makes no damn sense considering how well they did this year.
I just wanted a not shy and how you like that award show performances

bp and their daughters being from stupid ass companies and me being a fan of both of them... i do this to myself
:reallysadcat:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

That’s why I’m convinced there will be one final MAMA lineup announced lol otherwise the Itzy absence makes no sense :wimwim:
Twice and SKZ are confirmed why would JYP not send Itzy :wimwim:

also yeah no female rookies announced yet so there has to be Weeekly and others for that female ROTY award.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
probably the same reason why yg is sending treasure and not blackpink... there isn't a reason.
It’s still weird lol usually JYP sends all their artists this is the first time I can remember some going and others not announced.

But mostly it’s because no rookie GGs have been announced yet and they need to give the female rookie award to atleast somebody, that’s why I still believe there will be one final lineup announced and Itzy will be on it, not expecting Blackpink at all tho coz YG.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Ya, im not paying any attention to AAA, MAMA or MMA 2020, but ihvnt b4 unless SNSD was there n only retroactively n even then i only knew/watched it many yrs l8r. I was more interested in gayo daejeon, gayo daejejeon n other yr end shows in 2019, so imma wait to see if sbs, kbs n mbc hv those this yr or not.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It’s still weird lol usually JYP sends all their artists this is the first time I can remember some going and others not announced.

But mostly it’s because no rookie GGs have been announced yet and they need to give the female rookie award to atleast somebody, that’s why I still believe there will be one final lineup announced and Itzy will be on it, not expecting Blackpink at all tho coz YG.
arent there like 6 lineups though?? i wonder how long mama will go on for

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
arent there like 6 lineups though?? i wonder how long mama will go on for
Hmm I'm not sure how many lineups have been announced exactly lol. For real tho I was happy Oh My Girl will finally have their own stage on MAMA but no ITZY has gotten me pissed.
Last year MAMA was 3 nights I think, all from diff locations, this year with Covid and everything I'm not sure.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hmm I'm not sure how many lineups have been announced exactly lol. For real tho I was happy Oh My Girl will finally have their own stage on MAMA but no ITZY has gotten me pissed.
Last year MAMA was 3 nights I think, all from diff locations, this year with Covid and everything I'm not sure.
mama lineups have been getting worse each year. itzy had like one of best years for 4th gen groups, its crazy how jyp isnt sending them to mama or mma from what we know right now.

but i feel like I've seen like 6 new line ups from mama on twitter

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
mama lineups have been getting worse each year. itzy had like one of best years for 4th gen groups, its crazy how jyp isnt sending them to mama or mma from what we know right now.

but i feel like I've seen like 6 new line ups from mama on twitter
Yeah imagine not sending the leading 4th gen group to MAMA when you're sending your other groups lol, wtf JYP. Digitally and physically, Itzy did better than pretty much 95% of all GGs this year.
Not sure about the lineups, if all groups have already been revealed that's pretty disappointing then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread