Rumor Blinks we might get new music (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Watch it be just a single if we even get anything at all
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
let's hope some more I guess :wimwim:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Well fuck me I hope so
I could literally fuck myself listening to that collab and it probably doesn't even exist yet
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
can we be friends 👉👈
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread