@Orbit
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 23 February 2021 #1 @Orbit Reactions: la_mort_pour_vous, QueenB, yeji and 3 others
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 23 February 2021 #2 I saw claims were made against Hyunjin as well, this is getting out hand for real... Reactions: QueenB, Jewel, yeji and 1 other person
nyaajooe Joined 16 February 2021 Messages 1,006 Reactions Received 1,935 Location ꒱ ↷🖇🥛🎐☁ Website stan-pink-fantasy.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Femalez Gender Non-Binary, Other 23 February 2021 #3 my stress rn : Reactions: QueenB, Jewel and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 24 February 2021 #4 I.... no Reactions: QueenB
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 24 February 2021 #5 I haven't seen what the actual accusations were tbh...only orbits laughing about a pen being stolen lol Reactions: la_mort_pour_vous
I haven't seen what the actual accusations were tbh...only orbits laughing about a pen being stolen lol