- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
This looks pretty good, will anyone be watching it?
@Anime
I probably would.
This looks pretty good, will anyone be watching it?
@Anime
Looks pretty decent, right? I like the art style so far.I probably would.![]()
Netflix has been doing a pretty good job with it's original anime so hopefully this is good!I have recently played a game called Hades, which is about the son of Hades trying to escape hell with the help of Olympian gods, so this is great timing cuz I got really interested, so this seems to be like a complete opposite. I think I might check it out
The artstyle is kinda similar to Kingdom anime.Looks pretty decent, right? I like the art style so far.
It reminds me of The Prince of Egypt movie, do you remember that? LOLThe artstyle is kinda similar to Kingdom anime.
some were good, some not so good, especially the anime with the 3d cgi are awful, but it seems this doesnt have any in it so thats good,Netflix has been doing a pretty good job with it's original anime so hopefully this is good!
I hated the 3D animation too!some were good, some not so good, especially the anime with the 3d cgi are awful, but it seems this doesnt have any in it so thats good,
Hero Mask is another Netflix Original Anime I really liked
they have some with really promising premise? ( it hink thats what its called) but those god awful 3d elements just make me instantly dislike itI hated the 3D animation too!
Same, it's just ugly and not nice to look at!they have some with really promising premise? ( it hink thats what its called) but those god awful 3d elements just make me instantly dislike it
Looks pretty good, right?UwU u have caught my interest
Not even for the Black Pink documentary???I do not intend to get Netflix. Now or ever. But thanks for thinking of me. You're a sweetie <3
I have foxtel. Does all I ask of it.
If I cannot watch it at my neighbours. I will get it for that. (yeah).Not even for the Black Pink documentary???
I can give you a list of things to watch during your free trial so you can cancel it straight after if you want lolIf I cannot watch it at my neighbours. I will get it for that. (yeah).