blurryface X potato (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Now that you’re changing your name though :susPepe: I CALL DIBS ON NAMING THE SHIP
first of all, it's a MAYBE and second of all, our ship stays either #kuromimis or #mimiyuri, but we will let the users of kps vote through a poll after my un change.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
first of all, it's a MAYBE and second of all, our ship stays either #kuromimis or #mimiyuri, but we will let the users of kps vote through a poll after my un change.
:nekopout: Jimyuri
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
we have four options so far
1) jimyuri
2) mimiyuri
3) kuromimis
4) kuromin
JIMYURI AT NUMBER ONE WHERE IT SHOULD BE I LIKE
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
JIMYURI AT NUMBER ONE WHERE IT SHOULD BE I LIKE
if I change my username, it will be before tomorrow ends, so if I do, I'll add another option, and on Tuesday, the poll will be released, ok?
if I don't change my username, on tuesday this list will be released

make a taglist or something
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
if I change my username, it will be before tomorrow ends, so if I do, I'll add another option, and on Tuesday, the poll will be released, ok?
if I don't change my username, on tuesday this list will be released

make a taglist or something
I’m excited :bigcatclap:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
post your favorite hobi pic <3

This is too hard... I'll post a lot of them instead because I can't choose.







Bring the forehead back! :pandacop:







:nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blurryface

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread