favorite song this year? stan a.c.e for clear skin and good grades.
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 19 June 2019 #81 favorite song this year? stan a.c.e for clear skin and good grades. Reactions: blurryface
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 19 June 2019 #82 name the groups you stan :3 I have them listed in my sig but I also stan SF9, Astro, Seventeen, SNSD and quite a few more which I can't think of at the moment Reactions: blurryface
name the groups you stan :3 I have them listed in my sig but I also stan SF9, Astro, Seventeen, SNSD and quite a few more which I can't think of at the moment
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 19 June 2019 #83 how are gonna spend your summer holiday? eat, sleep, repeat Reactions: blurryface
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 19 June 2019 #84 Favorite gg? Red Velvet <3 Reactions: blurryface
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 19 June 2019 #85 you are both cute <3 Thank you~ So are you. Reactions: blurryface
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 19 June 2019 #86 uwu uwuwuwuwuwu <3 Reactions: blurryface
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 19 June 2019 #87 ur really cute, mind if i take you? Thank you but I'm already taken. <3 Reactions: blurryface
blurryface Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 3,382 Reactions Received 14,883 Location Sun Cards View Profile KS Coins 20 Ship @ImhereandImded 26 June 2019 #88 YES BITCH I'M YOUNGER THAN YOU STAY SALTY Reactions: potato