Album Release Date: 2019-04-02 @ 6PM
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 27 March 2019 #1 Album Release Date: 2019-04-02 @ 6PM Reactions: Hajima, SeulPika, lexus and 4 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 27 March 2019 #2 can't wait for this release. I love the girls alot Reactions: lexus, CrunchyLegend, RandAlThor and 1 other person
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,711 Reactions Received 93,511 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,443 Fandom WizSoneLuv 27 March 2019 #3 April is a blood bath. Reactions: lexus, AmysTeri, CrunchyLegend and 1 other person
CrunchyLegend Flop Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 1,041 Reactions Received 4,458 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 27 March 2019 #4 Sounds like every Bol4 song ever, which means I'll love it until I hear it so much I can't remember what Travel sounded like. Reactions: RandAlThor, lexus, AmysTeri and 1 other person
Sounds like every Bol4 song ever, which means I'll love it until I hear it so much I can't remember what Travel sounded like.
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 27 March 2019 #5 I didn’t even know that they were coming back. Reactions: RandAlThor, yeji, AmysTeri and 1 other person
kuro ✰ hiatus ✰ . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 17,115 Reactions Received 56,266 Location spring days Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Jimimis Wreck @Pigeon 27 March 2019 #6 lexusuwu said: I didn’t even know that they were coming back. Click to expand... Neither did I, but I can't wait. Time to update my April calendar lol Reactions: AmysTeri, RandAlThor and yeji
lexusuwu said: I didn’t even know that they were coming back. Click to expand... Neither did I, but I can't wait. Time to update my April calendar lol
SeulPika Seulgi's PR Team . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 3,403 Reactions Received 17,163 Location Edinburgh, Scotland Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,412 Fandom Reveluv & Uaena 28 March 2019 #7 I was recently wondering when Bol4 would be making a comeback Reactions: RandAlThor, AmysTeri and yeji
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 28 March 2019 #8 Please something as amazing as Travel and Starlight. Reactions: RandAlThor, AmysTeri and yeji