News Bom confirms new song with 2NE1 members. (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Just to give you some context, back in January the girls reunited to celebrate Minzy's Bday and she hinted at a possible reunion. Now during an interview for a radio show, Bom confirms (among other things) that they indeed recorded a new song, however, she is unsure of when this could be released.


I cannot even start to say how excited I am for this on top of all the other plans Bom has. I hope to see BomTV soon, I miss her quirky personality.
IT'S 2NE21 BITCHES, I MANIFEST A REUNION!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Just to give you some context, back in January the girls reunited to celebrate Minzy's Bday and she hinted at a possible reunion. Now during an interview for a radio show, Bom confirms (among other things) that they indeed recorded a new song, however, she is unsure of when this could be released.


I cannot even start to say how excited I am for this on top of all the other plans Bom has. I hope to see BomTV soon, I miss her quirky personality.
IT'S 2NE21 BITCHES, I MANIFEST A REUNION!
congrats you must be very happy.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Ashla_K
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I just wonder if they release it if its gonan be under 2NE1 or if they will do it like Park Bom x CL x Minzy x Dara
I guess it would be the last one, since YGE owns the 2NE1 brand, so they wouldn't be able to promote it under the group's name.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg I can’t
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread