Video Bonita 2024 Brand Ambassador teaser (1 Viewer)

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I knew it was Nayeon the second I saw that they emphasized the word POP in their post, which is so clearly a reference to her solo that it's hilarious anyone thinks it could be anyone else. Companies are rarely subtle.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I knew it was Nayeon the second I saw that they emphasized the word POP in their post, which is so clearly a reference to her solo that it's hilarious anyone thinks it could be anyone else. Companies are rarely subtle.
I had not noticed that :soob:
I didn't notice either. :taesip:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread