Book Wrap-Up 2022: February (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

I have read 10 books this month!
2 were re-reads-the rest were my first time reading them.
I also acquired a ridiculous amount of books.
I acquired 12 books (don't judge me!)

Books I Read (10):

The Hawthorne Legacy
[2nd in series]: 3.5 Stars
Get A Life, Chloe Brown [1st in series+Audiobook]: 2.5 Stars
Survive The Night [Standalone+Audiobook]: 2.5 Stars
A Good Girl's Guide To Murder [1st in series+Book Club Pick]: 4.5 Stars
Long Way Down [Standalone+Prose+Audiobook]: 4 Stars
Cinder [1st in series+Re-read]: 5 Stars
Black Enough [Standalone+Anthology]: 3.5 Stars
Scarlet [2nd in Series+Re-read]: 4.5 Stars
Tokyo Ghoul Vol. 7 [7th in Series+Manga]: 4.5 Stars
OCDaniel [Standalone+Middlegrade+Audiobook]: 3 Stars

3 Books were Contemporary [Average 3 Stars]
2 Books were Sci-Fi [Average 4.75 Stars]
2 Books were Mystery [Average 4 Stars]
1 Book was Romance [Average 2.5 Stars]
1 Book was Horror [Average 4.5 Stars]
1 Book was a Thriller [Average 2.5 stars]

Monthly Average Rating: 3.75 Stars

Books I Acquired (12):

Get a Life, Chloe Brown
[1st in series+Audiobook+Library]
Survive The Night [Standalone+Audiobook+Library]
Long Way Down [Standalone+Audiobook+Library]
Good Girl, Bad Blood [2nd in series+Giftcard]
As Good As Dead [Finale+Giftcard]
Within These Wicked Walls [Standalone+Giftcard]
In My Dreams I Hold A Knife [Standalone+Giftcard]
Cherish Farrah [New Release+Standalone+Giftcard]
Black Enough [Anthology+Audiobook+Library]
OCDaniel [Standalone+Audiobook+Library]
The Couple Next Door [Standalone+Cash Gift]
You Deserve Each Other [Standalone+Alreayd read+Cash Gift]

4 Books were Thrillers
3 Books were Contemporary
2 Books were Romance
2 Books were Mystery
1 Book was Fantasy

Previous
:
January

I would personally say I had a good reading month but now I'm in a reading slump...

How'd your reading go this month?
What was your favorite book?
Your least favorite?
Any questions about the books I got or read?

TOTAL BOOKS READ: 14

@Magician @RandAlThor @Tickita @Jimimis @Tsukino @blossoms​
 
Last edited:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I had a bad reading month my sewer lines ruptured in the house ...

i still have no bathrooms :)

so much chaos.
omfg I'm so sorry!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Its annoying.

funny how much it has just messed with my attitude.

but on the up side Sanderson just announced 5 new books :) for 2023
FIVE!??!? FIVE NEW BOOKS!??!?!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
My favorite books I read this month was

If we were villains and dracula
I want to read frankenstein
and some Shakespeare books
also the invisible life of addie larue is good as well!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
My favorite books I read this month was

If we were villains and dracula
I want to read frankenstein
and some shakespeare books
also the invisible life of addie larue is good as well!
Oof I read Addie last month and hated it
:nekoshy: :nekoshy:

BUT I really want to read If We Were Villains.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Oof I read Addie last month and hated it
:nekoshy: :nekoshy:

BUT I really want to read If We Were Villains.
I hated the ending but the rest was good to me lol

If We Were Villains is THE book for me!
It is so good i highly suggest you read it!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I hated the ending but the rest was good to me lol

If We Were Villains is THE book for me!
It is so good i highly suggest you read it!
I'll have to get my hands on it!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: tai
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I haven’t read too many this month, about 5 and most were fairly short and I DNF one (Pride by Ibi Zoboi) which was really disappointing. If I had to pick a favorite it would be Daughter of the Pirate King, I listened to the audiobook while I was sick and really enjoyed it.

I’ve wanted to read Get A Life, Chloe Brown for a while but haven’t because everyone seems to have really different opinions.
:pepelook:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread