Bookish Wrap-Up January 2021 (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I like reading a lot and try to read a decent amount each year.
So I decided why not have threads at the end of the month telling you the books I read.
The rating I gave them.
And also allowing you guys to maybe ask a question about them.
Or give a recommendation!

Books I Read in January:
Immortal Reign (#6) by Morgan Rhodes-4 out of 5 stars
Obsidio (#3) by Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman-5 out of 5 stars
The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides-5 out of 5 stars
His & Hers by Alice Feeney-3 out of 5 stars
Crooked Kingdom (#2) by Leigh Bardugo-4 out of 5 stars

Average Rating: 4.2 Stars

Monthly Stats:​
Fantasy Books40%
Sci-fi Books20%
Thriller/Mystery40%
​
5 stars40%
4 stars40%
3 stars20%

AudioBooks40%
Hardbacks60%
Paperbacks0%

Series60%
Standalones40%

I would say this month was pretty good. I know the stats aren't crazy interesting but hopefully, that will change month to month.
If you have any ideas for new stats I can add feel free to leave those suggestions below.
Also if you want to know more about one of the books or series feel free to ask me below!​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Have you read I Am Legend before? I'm curious what you would think of it
I have not-I didn't know it was a book tbh I thought it was a quote from a movie.
:wimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
The plot is vampires, it's a dystopian book but it's really good :sanapray:
VAMPIRES!?!? I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT SCIFI ROBOTS
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,802
Reactions Received
93,575
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I started the amber books by roger zelazny this month read 2 and change.
interesting shadow / magic system if some of the content is a bit dated for books from the 70's not to aspiring authors using a real life currency really dates the work.

Reread fable haven and the last 3 dresden books.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I started the amber books by roger zelazny this month read 2 and change.
interesting shadow / magic system if some of the content is a bit dated for books from the 70's not to aspiring authors using a real life currency really dates the work.

Reread fable haven and the last 3 dresden books.
How do you read so much??
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread