Books I've read so far this year and book list (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
These aren't in any specfic order bc some i read simultaneously

I've finished:
Rapunzel and the Vanishing Villiage
Rapunzel and the Lost Lagoon
The Great Gatsby
Lost Legends The Rise of Flynn Rider
Percy Jackson book 1
Percy Jackson book 2

Currently Reading:
Once upon a Kprom
Percy Jackson book 3
The one and only ivan
Rapunzels guide to all things brave creative and fun


Book list:
Ghost Cat
The Haunted Cove
Percy Jackson book 4
Percy Jackson book 5
One Jar of Magic
Smth abt a Tiger (idr the name)
Whatever else is sitting in my car
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,415
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Since Cornchips last thread i finished the wheel of time( i think i was on 6 or 7 then (series is 13)).
I am no into the steven Brust Taltos set on book 4 after that i think its time for LotR again.
i am also in the middle of Julian Mays Exile series.
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Since Cornchips last thread i finished the wheel of time( i think i was on 6 or 7 then (series is 13)).
I am no into the steven Brust Taltos set on book 4 after that i think its time for LotR again.
i am also in the middle of Julian Mays Exile series.
Only one I've heard of is LotR 😭
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
i like the PJ first 2 sets and Kane, but by the time he got to Chase i just quit in the middle of that and Apollo.
I'm planning on jsut reading the first 5 for now
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
D

Deleted member 74

percy jackson was one of my favourite book series in high school
I loved it <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread