COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Books you think shouldn't have been made into movies (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm gonna say After. I feel like in a book it would be fine, but as movies it just burst into a sequence of movies that seem like .... pain and suffering to watch. Like for real why did the two main characters even get together? they just fight all the time....

Heartbeat

you had me at hello
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The After book series was even more toxic, they already toned it down for the movies
:jisoosmh:

The Golden Compass movie was just pretty bad and they changed too many important things
HBO adapted the books and made them into a tv series a few years later and the show is really great

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
The After book series was even more toxic, they already toned it down for the movies
:jisoosmh:

The Golden Compass movie was just pretty bad and they changed too many important things
HBO adapted the books and made them into a tv series a few years later and the show is really great
ohhh never saw it, but the bear looks interesting

the book was, lmao and here i thought they made it worse for the movie

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
lol this feels subjective. ie
were the movies just so bad that we should have been spared.
or Do i Hate them so much as they are just vaguely related to the work they claim to follow.
or both the book and the movie were awful and just why?
or i hate them just enough to never watch em but acknowledge that there is some redeeming qualities..

Battlefield earth, starship troopers for case 1
starship troopers, case 2 ( actually many many here far too many to list RoP WoT ect )
divergent
LotR

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
lol this feels subjective. ie
were the movies just so bad that we should have been spared.
or Do i Hate them so much as they are just vaguely related to the work they claim to follow.
or both the book and the movie were awful and just why?
or i hate them just enough to never watch em but acknowledge that there is some redeeming qualities..

Battlefield earth, starship troopers for case 1
starship troopers, case 2 ( actually many many here far too many to list RoP WoT ect )
divergent
LotR
Yeha i think it's like, the book was okay, but it shouldnt have been made into a movie. Like it doesnt translate well

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
InSomnia
All filmed Clive Barker novels except 'Hellraiser' (1987) and 'Candyman' (1992). Every Lovecraft adaption I watched so far. Some King novels and stories (and sometimes it got even worse when they tried a remake - 'Children Of The Corn', 'Trucks'!).

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
All filmed Clive Barker novels except 'Hellraiser' (1987) and 'Candyman' (1992). Every Lovecraft adaption I watched so far. Some King novels and stories (and sometimes it got even worse when they tried a remake - 'Children Of The Corn', 'Trucks'!).
Only watched some clips from King the one with the crazy woman looks interesting tho

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
💀𝕙𝕖/𝕙𝕚𝕞💀
Tommy Knockers - Stephen King

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
💀𝕙𝕖/𝕙𝕚𝕞💀

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread