Bored AF ANON (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Hacker might be that.... or could be a PassCode fan.

I've heard some Passcode songs and I was quite impressed by the girl who does the growls etc! But Overall their music didn't really capture me much.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
What type of collab do you think all your biases would come up with together?

Ngl... I think my biases would make a damn good group together! I mean if we look at only the male ones... Woozi, Kai, Kun and Yoongi! That seems like a DAMN good group ngl! And I feel like they would have a very dreamy and kinda etherial concept!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
how do you feel about pineapple on pizza?

Not even joking, but ever since I was like 5... Damn near all the pizza I have eaten is with Pineapple. In my eyes Pineapple is the single best pizza topping and if I can choose between pizza with pineapple and pizza without it I will choose the pizza with Pineapple 100% of the time.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Are you excited for the Lady Gaga X Black Pink collab?

It wouldn't be correct to say I am NOT excited for it, since I will give it a listen or two when it comes out and am quite interested in how it'll turn out.
But I'm not counting down days until it is released either.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread