- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
Ouch. Where do you live that’s open for that? My local craft stores aren’t even open and I assume body piercings would be more yikes?Repierced my belly button![]()
None of them are open where I live, as far as I know. I've had the top & bottom half of my belly button pierced during my teen years, recently found out the top hole never closed fully, so I was able to put jewelry back in it. Then I used a sterilized piercing needle to repierce the bottom hole.Ouch. Where do you live that’s open for that? My local craft stores aren’t even open and I assume body piercings would be more yikes?
None of them are open where I live, as far as I know. I've had the top & bottom half of my belly button pierced during my teen years, recently found out the top hole never closed fully, so I was able to put jewelry back in it. Then I used a sterilized piercing needle to repierce the bottom hole.
Me looking in the mirror![]()
![]()
I’m cringing in pain
Me looking in the mirror
i thought it said replaced my belly buttonRepierced my belly button![]()
That's because you got your illiteracy from @ChimChimisahimi thought it said replaced my belly button
ObviouslyI just rrrrolled up to the party in my crazy pink wig
I would but then my parents would ask if there is an earthquake and then i would cry lmaoShake your butt at it and feel better
That sounds like itd hurt more than the piercing lolI would but then my parents would ask if there is an earthquake and then i would cry lmao
Nothing except being illiteratewhat’s a fun thing you did recently?
Your browser history says otherwiseNothing except being illiterate
Visit my vocabulary threads when I post them... if I ever get the motivation to make another one lolNothing except being illiterate
You literally tell me when you're doin sumth.I- how did you know?