Appreciation BOW DOWN PEASANTS (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Yoda is INfamous :pandaannoyed: bleh gg stans
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Woah I haven't seen you in so long! Welcome back.

Also, if it's too bright there's a dark theme. Just click on the light bulb in the top right corner.
I won't be surprised if you have no idea who I am lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
151
Reactions Received
409
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Woah I haven't seen you in so long! Welcome back.

Also, if it's too bright there's a dark theme. Just click on the light bulb in the top right corner.
I won't be surprised if you have no idea who I am lol
You are right .. I didn’t recognize you ..
and the light bulb thing did not work :(
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
You are right .. I didn’t recognize you ..
and the light bulb thing did not work :(
No way! @Son Na Eun ?

And I'm Suzan. You left before I changed my username. I changed it again last night though so I think most people don't know who I am at the moment lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I like GGs though
But if you are against Yoda then I’m on your side
:susPepe: Do I hate ggs or yoda more :pepesmug: I’ll be neutral for now unless you tell me what the best ship in nct is
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Taeri and kuro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread